YOUR WATER BILL
Your due date may have changed in February; please refer to your water bill for your billing cycle. You may also contact the Horizon Regional MUD office at 915-852-3917 or on our new 24 hour customer service line at 800-579-4500.
The payment options available are as follows:
• Online Account Access – Credit Card (Visa, MasterCard, Discover) fee of 5%. This option allows customers to sign up for recurring credit card payment at that time. There will be two separate transactions on your Bank or Credit Card Statement. One for the amount of the water bill and the other for the convenient fee. Click here to pay online.
• Walk in Payment as well as drive up payments are always welcome at our administrative offices at 14100 Horizon Blvd. A drop box is available for after-hours payments. Please only checks or money orders in the drop box, NO CASH. Payments should be addressed to:
Horizon Regional M.U.D.
14100 Horizon Blvd. (map)
Horizon City, TX 79928
• E-Check (using checking acct and routing number fee of $1.00. This option allows customers to sign up for recurring ACH at that time.
• In-house Recurring Credit Card –( Visa, MasterCard, Discover or Debit card with logo) fee of 5%. There will be two separate transactions on your Bank or Credit Card Statement. One for the amount of the water bill and the other for the convenience fee.
• In-house Recurring ACH – customer will be required to complete an authorization form to draft account. Fee of $1.00 will be added. The form can be pre-printed on the back of your statement.
The Billing Process
If payment has not been received by the due date, our computerized system applies a 10% late fee to any account not paid.
If an account is still not paid, the system automatically takes the action to disconnect and applies a $25.00 service fee and $50 new deposit fee, which must be paid, whether disconnected or not.
If an account is still not paid, a termination letter will be generated to those delinquent accounts with a set disconnection date.